Equestrian style is classic and timeless! With a few key wardrobe and accessory pieces, you can look chic and sassy both in and out of the barn, (minus the sweat and horsehair). Part 2 ... For her!
1. A versatile show jacket from Kerrits Equestrian that also doubles as a workwear blazer. And the best part? This sporty fabric is light and breathable, keeping you comfortable all day in the office. And my favorite part? This perfect staple comes in a size range inclusive of plus sizes. Bravo Kerrits!
2. This modern gorgeous shirtdress is perfect for an evening out or day at the office. The only downside? Only small and medium sizes left! Hurry and snag this fab TJ Maxx find now before it is gone.
3. These cute kicks by Ariat International are fabulously equestrian! Their lightweight breathable construction makes them a great choice for every day errand running or gym time.
4. Nothing says classic like a good stripe; but this pretty tee is anything but boring with a fun homage to three main disciplines of riding.
5. J.McLaughlin, known for their upscale, but affordable resort wear is rocking our world with this 'race day' print shirt. Great under a cardi or blazer, and perfect enough to stand on its own.